Blogger Update 2017!

Hey... So This year it is now 2017 after camp, if  you would like to see some images you can check out Ms Harts Blog, It is, Room8ch Blogspot. We left for school camp on Sunday and stopped for morning tea and lunch. When we got to our camp we got our keys for our cabins and settled down a bit before dinner. I was sharing a cabin with Nicole Chen and my pastoral care parent was Mr Fletcher. The next day we had to get up really early to go to Tihoi venture school and the bus drive took forever. There we did abseiling, which hI absolutely LOVED! After that we did BMXing, Not my favourite.... But whatever I did it. After Lunch we did the high ropes course which was my favourite as I love Heights. The next day we did the tongariro crossing, we had a bit more of a sleep in, btu were rising early so the walk would end earlier. The views at the summit were breathtaking, however it was quite a steep, cold, hot and hard climb. After the crossing we went to the hot pools which were AMAZING on my sore muscles, BTW did I mention It rained? I can Tell you I slept like a baby that night. Day 3, Overnight, The river crossing was really nice because of the hot weather, the camp site was so beautiful and the whole vibe of it was just so peaceful. Our group didn't make the best dinner, but it was edible... Day 4 when we got back from the overnight we pretty much just flopped. Camp was pretty exhilarating although it was quite exhausting. So this year I am in Ms Harts class and she is teaching the A class this year. I am in Mr Botha for maths, He is the A class and all the other years i've been in the B class so this is a step up.
Thats all for now,
Bye
Alice,

Wow this was long.

Comments

Popular Posts