100 Word Challenge

Here was this week's prompt:


Him...
His deep, empty eyes bore into me. The search deep within. I can feel the icy tendrils radiating off of his cloak. They reach towards me - snaking, hissing. I feel them caress my skin, gentle, soft.

He reaches out his hand. It's gnarled and scarred from unimaginable and incomprehensible years of existence. I can feel the knowledge of the ancients, taste it in the tip of my tongue, musty, aged. He reaches his hand up to his hood. The one that sheaths and obscures all the secrets.

Then, he pulls it back.

Comments

  1. This is a strong piece of writing. One thing I would say is that you have used a semi colon and when you use these the two connecting parts should both be able to make sentences in their own right. You use vocabulary really well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts