Tuesday 1st March

Hello!!!!,
Pinch and a punch for the first of the month! Yesterday was teacher only day since we returned from camp, because we've missed so many mondays we did Mondays timetable.
Camp was super exciting and I'm glad to say I've got no regrets, I tried majority of the activities. My favourite activity had to be adrenalin forest, the feeling you get up there in the trees as you swing down the zip lines is exhilarating, I finished level 4 but had no time to start level 5. Waimarino was a very close second. The dinners were awesome, so was my cabin group, and Thank you to all the parents who volunteered to help.
Today in class we wrote draft letters to 2 of the camp parents thanking them for coming, I wrote mine to Mrs O'Neill and Mr Mann.
We aren't doing Tuesdays timetable tomorrow so hopefully the rest of the week is normal.

Byeee

Comments

Popular Posts