Grandparents Day

Grandparents day was on the last day of term. Our grandparents came and we attended a house chapel service which was like 20 minutes long. It must of been weird for our grandparents to see our school, filled with electronics and opportunities. It probably would of brought back lots of joyous memories from their days at school. Also my Grandma came when she was younger she lived in England and went to a school in England so NZ schools were probably quite different. Then we went to have morning tea, well the Grandparents had morning tea, and listened while the orchestra did a couple of pieces. 

Comments

  1. Hi Alice, My name is Molly and I am taking part in quadblogging.I think that it is so cool that your school celebrates Grandparents day. I think it would be beneficial for you and the Grandparents!
    I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts